Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Golden Rod

Hey girls...

We have been asked to jot down a few sentences about our group for this spring's edition of the Golden Rod. Some of the things they're looking for include: What we have done this year, what we enjoy doing, what you like about CGIT, why it's fun, etc. Feel free to include anything you'd like to say about our group! If you could just post a comment to this blog with your thoughts, I'll collect them together and get them off to the Golden Rod committee. Our Deadline is March 1st.

Thanks! :)

4 comments:

  1. Our CGIT Group is somewhere I can go to feel safe and I can trust the people in CGIT. We go on Slurpee runs, shop for Gadz Bags for Egadz, a non-profit organization downtown, and prepare Vesper service we perform around the Christmas season. We also play games with the people of McClure tower. Our CGIT meetings are full of laughs, smiles, and lots of good times. -Oksana (I am not sure if this is what you want.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack! sorry I completely forgot to write something!-Elyse

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! This is perfect Oksana! Thank you for writing that- I've included it for our submission! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooops... that's what I get for sneaking in some CGIT time at work! :) The above commenter was me... ;)

    ReplyDelete