Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother Daughter Tea!

Hey girls!

Remember to bring your mothers/special guests to the Mother Daughter Tea next Monday, May 16th at 7pm. Don't worry about coming too early, but please be there at 7pm so we can start! :)

Please let us know if you won't be able to attend at the last minute, so that we can fill in our role! :) Remember to send in your pictures to Jen of past CGIT days if you have any, and bring snacks if you signed up to bring them.

Super excited to celebrate with you all in style- I'm glad I just got a new dress! :)

Let us know if you have any questions! :)

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 09, 2011

    I really wish i could come to this but i just realized i have to perform at a choir concert on monday:( Im really disappointed i cant make it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NathalieMay 09, 2011

    by the way that is nathalie talking

    ReplyDelete